What would the Groom like on your Big Day?
Women tend to plan every aspect of the their Wedding from the moment they say yes to the colors/venue/flowers etc. Remember this is
the first major thing as a couple you will be making decisions on.
I have met a lot of couples and hear the Bride say, he doesn’t care what I decide to do, I just have to tell him what time to show up!
Ask him what is important to him for the Wedding Day.
When a groom and bride co-plan a wedding, its important to determine right up front who is in charge of what tasks.
All choices should be co approved by both.
Below are some tips to keep your Groom involved.
- Decide on your Ceremony and Venue together and then share the rest. Here are a few suggestions that the Groom might like to do.
- Book DJ or Band
- Book the Honeymoon flights and accommodations.
- Arrange Wedding Transportation
- Collect Addresses from his Friends and Family
- Guest Accommodations Options
- Arrange Groom/Groomsmen Wedding Attire
- Purchase Groomsmen Gifts.
- Schedule the Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner.
Ask any of the Ron Jaworski Weddings Professionals about our “Don’t FOREget about the Groom” packages or grooms’ suites!
– A bachelor party golf outing can be a great way to celebrate his upcoming nuptials. Don’t just take him golfing, though. Give him a golf experience he won’t soon forget!
– Our grooms’ suites are stocked with fun additions like pool tables, datrt boards, game consoles, mini fridges, and more! They add a perfect amount of entertainment for him and the boys before the ceremony.